Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC) is conducted for the admission to all bachelor degree courses in medicine discipline in private medical and dental colleges in the state of Maharashtra.
Eligibility criteria for M.B.B.S , BDS, BAMS:
- For Open category minimum of 55% aggregated marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Reserved category students should possess minimum of 40% marks in Physics, chemistry and Biology.
Eligibility criteria For B. Sc (Nursing):
- Open Category : minimum of 45% marks in HSC in Physics, chemistry and Biology.
- Reserved category : minimum of 40% marks in HSC in Physics, chemistry and Biology.
Eligibility criteria For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP:
- Students should have passed in 10+2 or HSC or equivalent examination is necessary for all category students.
- The application form can be obtained from the respective college with a demand draft of 500 rupees.
- Also available in the following address via postal but with additional charge of 200 rupees as postal charges.
The Association’s Office,
AMUPMDC, Shrijee House,
- 75 Mint Road,
- Mumbai – 01.
- A DD of Rs. 1500/- in favour of “AMUPMDC” and payable at Mumbai ( for Asso CET 2012 Examination Fee ) to be given at the time of submission of application form.
- Admit card will be available at the official site that is mentioned above. Students can also subscribe their mail id to get the admit card to their inbox.
- The exams will be conducted at the 1st week of May. For more reference check the above website.
- Results will be published in the month of May.
- The question paper will consists of 200 objective type questions.
- 50 questions from physics, 50 from chemistry and yet another 100 questions from biology.
AMUPMDC 2016 Application Form begins : Will update
AMUPMDC 2016 Exam date: Will update
AMUPMDC 2016 online Application Form: http://www.amupmdc.org/
Last date for submission of AMUPMDC 2016 application form without last fee and with late fee: Will update
AMUPMDC 2016 Hall ticket: Will update