All India Post Graduate Medical Entranced Test (AIPGMET) is carried for the admission for several Post graduate courses under the colleges affiliated to D.Y. Patil University.
- The applicant must hold the nationality as Indian. The proof for the nationality/valid passport should be submitted at the time of admission.
- The applicants with bachelor degree in Medicine discipline with 50% of aggregate marks are entitled for the admission.
- The candidates who going to finish their internship on or before 15th April of the year they apply are also eligible for admission.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO), The Non Resident Indian(NRI) and also the Foreign students who have passed the bachelor degree are also eligible for admission.
- If suppose the students are failed to provide their original certificates at the time of admission he/she cannot be admitted.
- The application form can also be either in hand or by sending Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/-
- While sending back the application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 3,750 /- (covering Form Fee + Test Fee + Postage)
- Admit card will be sent to the candidates before the examination to their respective address.
- The students are requested to keep one copy of Admit card with them for emergency / critical situation purpose.
- The examination dates will be sent along with the admit card.
- Normally exams will be conducted at the 4rd week of May.
- Results will be displayed in the websites that is mentioned above.
- In case of a tie Break it will be break based on various schemes.
- 300 objective questions.
- The medium of questions will be in English.
- 3 and half hour test.
- No negative marking.
- Students are requested to use blue / black ball pen or2B pencil.
AIPGMET 2014 important dates:
AIPGMET 2014 Application Form begins : Will update
AIPGMET Exam date: Will update
AIPGMET 2014 online Application Form: http://www.aiims.edu/
Last date for submission of AIPGMET 2014 application form without last fee and with late fee: Will update
AIPGMET 2014 Hall ticket: Will update