Army Institute of Management & Technology offers MBA courses especially for the children of Army personnel’s. The person he/she who applies for the AIMT entrance exam should possess valid Common Admission Test (CAT) score which was conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) all over India. CAT score is mandatory. The basic eligibility for the students are
- The student should have a Bachelor degree of any discipline from any university with 50% aggregate marks.
- Final year students can also apply. But they have to complete their degree within 30th June 2012.
- The Army personnel should have minimum of 10 continues yrs of service in army. Children of ex-army personnel granted.
- Students can get their application form by sending a demand draft of Rs. 750/- on favour of Army Institute of Management & Technology Payable at Greater NOIDA
- The cost of application Rs. 750/-.
- The admit card will be provided if the candidates having a valid CAT score. The candidates will be then called for the Group Discussion and for the Personal interview.
- The students will be shortlisted according to their CAT marks. The shortlisted students are then called for Group Discussion and Personal interview. The Final Merit list will be published by the end of March.
- After the Personal interview over if the candidates got cleared then he / she will be called for the commencement of classes through proper communication and confirmation.
- CAT examination would be the pattern for the qualification.
AIMT 2014 important dates:
AIMT 2014 Application Form begins : Will update
AIMT Exam date: Will update
AIMT 2014 online Application Form: http://www.aimt.ac.in/
Last date for submission of AIMT 2014 application form without last fee and with late fee: Will update
AIMT2014 Hall ticket: Will update