The course that the All India Medical Science offers for the candidates who had done their Higher Secondary Certificate is Bachelor of Science in the field of Medical Science.
The class room coaching and video modules are rendered by eminent professors and faculty with rich experience. The online test gives immediate scoring on completion of each test and also gives all India ranking of each candidate. For exclusive advice and guidance on performance, doubt clearance in the lessons, approach to various exams, details of various engineering entrance, students can get the response by mailing.
- The students should have posses a Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 schema studies or equivalent securing not less than 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology or Mathematics and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates should be at least 17 years but not more than 23 years as on 31-12-2012
Qualifying Examination The students should have posses a Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 schema studies or equivalent or its equivalent 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination or any equivalent examination.
- A pass in the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English securing not less than 60% individually
- For SC/ST candidates, 50% is the eligible score in their qualifying examination and 40% is the eligible score in Amrita Medical Entrance Examination.
- The candidates securing 50% in Amrita Medical Entrance Examination will be considered for MBBS / BDS
AIMS 2014 important dates:
AIMS 2014 Application Form begins : Will update
AIMS Exam date: Will update
AIMS 2014 online Application Form: http://www.aiims.edu/
Last date for submission of AIMS 2014 application form without last fee and with late fee: Will update
AIMS 2014 Hall ticket: Will update